Rare Electric Guitar
Perhaps one of the most gorgeous Gretsch guitars I've ever seen! In the year 2000, Bono commissioned Gretsch to build a run of 10 Irish Falcons for use on the U2 Elevation tour. Basically a 6136 White Falcon with a gorgeous green finish and appointments designed by Bono himself, these guitars got a lot of attention. Fans clamored for their own version of this beautiful instrument. Gretsch listened and issued this incredible tribute to the man and the band. The specs are all top notch. The hollow body is made of laminated maple for good tone. The 25.5 inch scale 2 piece maple neck features a bound ebony fingerboard and features Bono's signature at the 12th fret. Dual high sensitivity Filtertron pickups dish out huge tone. Grover Imperial tuners, a Space Control bridge and Gretsch Cadillac tailpiece round out the hardware. the finish is a gorgeous Cadillac Green (called "Evergreen" by Bono) and is set off by gold hardware and multiple gold sparkle binding. An incredible guitar with killer looks and style!
- Color: "Soul Green"
- Body Style: Single cutaway hollow body.
- Sclae Length: 25.5" (648mm).
- Top: Arched Laminated Maple.
- Back and sides: Laminated Maple body, 17" wide, 2.75" deep.
- Neck: 2-Piece Maple.
- Pickups: 2 High Sensitive FilterTronTM pickups.
- Pickup Swtching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1: Bridge pickup, Position 2: Bridge and neck pickups, Position 3: Neck pickup.
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, 3-Position Toggle Master Tone Switch.
- Width At Nut: 1-11/16" (43mm).
- Fretboard: Ebony, 12" Radius (305mm), with mother-of-pearl "humpblock" position markers.
- Bridge: Ebony-based Space-Control Roller-Bridge.
- Tailpiece: Gretsch "G" Cadillac Tailpiece.
- Hardware: Gold-Plated.
- Finish: Gloss urethane.
- Gold sparkle binding
- Case: Includes custom hardshell case.
- No. Of Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Grover® ImperialTM gold-plated die-cast tuners.
Get this guitar. You won't be disappointed! More info, pls contact us freely. Thx